Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Spring4Sims, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your spring4sims.com Account and Site.If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Spring4Sims may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Spring4Sims liability. You must immediately notify Spring4Sims of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Spring4Sims will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Spring4Sims or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Spring4Sims for inclusion on your Website, you grant Spring4Sims a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Spring4Sims will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Spring4Sims has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Spring4Sims’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Spring4Sims’s reasonable opinion, violates any Spring4Sims policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Spring4Sims’s sole discretion. Spring4Sims will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Spring4Sims the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- General Terms.
- Refund Policy
- All purchases on spring4sims.com are eligible for refund if they fall under any of the following conditions:
- The item turns out to be different from what was advertised on the product page, and Spring4Sims no longer has the desired item on its database
- The item does not work the same way as demonstrated on the animated preview on the product page
- The item is corrupted and Spring4Sims has no way to fix and resend it to the buyer
- In the case that a purchase falls under one of the categories above, the buyers must inform Spring4Sims via writing to [email protected], within three (3) working days from the date of purchase, to be eligible for a refund. Once reviewed and approved, Spring4Sims will issue a refund via Paypal or Credit Card via Paypal. Please allow 3-5 working days for the fund to be reflected in your respective accounts.
- In any of the above cases, if a refund was issued, the buyer agrees to (i) revoke all rights granted to him/her as specified by the license that was attached to the item, and (ii) delete all downloaded copies of the item and will not use the item for any purpose whatsoever in the future.
- A replacement download link will be provided if the purchased item falls under any of the following categories:
- The item is corrupted and Spring4Sims can fix and replace it for you
- A different image was included by mistake, and Spring4Sims is in possession of the correct item and shall be contacting the buyer with a replacement download link
- The item does not work the same way as demonstrated on the animated preview on the product page, and Spring4Sims is able to resend the buyer a correct replacement item
- In any of the three cases listed above, the buyer should contact Spring4Sims within three (3) working days with a request for resend of the item. Once reviewed and approved, a replacement download link will be provided.
- Important note: There will be no refundin the cases where the buyer changes his/her mind about the design of the item, or that they would like the item in a different format. All specifications and image preview including the hand drawing animation have been provided on every Spring4Sims page and thus it should be reasonably understood that the buyers have had enough information to make an informed purchase decision.
- All purchases on spring4sims.com are eligible for refund if they fall under any of the following conditions:
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.Spring4Sims has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Spring4Sims does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Spring4Sims disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which spring4sims.com links, and that link to spring4sims.com. Spring4Sims does not have any control over those non-Spring4Sims websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Spring4Sims website or webpage, Spring4Sims does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Spring4Sims disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Spring4Sims websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As Spring4Sims asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by spring4sims.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Spring4Sims in accordance with Spring4Sims’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Spring4Sims will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Spring4Sims will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Spring4Sims or others. In the case of such termination, Spring4Sims will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Spring4Sims.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from Spring4Sims to you any Spring4Sims or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Spring4Sims. Spring4Sims, spring4sims.com, the spring4sims.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with spring4sims.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Spring4Sims or Spring4Sims’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Spring4Sims or third-party trademarks.
- Spring4Sims reserves the right to display advertisements on the site.
- Spring4Sims reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Spring4Sims may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Spring4Sims may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your spring4sims.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Spring4Sims if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Spring4Sims’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Spring4Sims can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided “as is”. Spring4Sims and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Spring4Sims nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will Spring4Sims, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Spring4Sims under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Spring4Sims shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Spring4Sims, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.