Electronic Arts has announced that The Sims 4™ City Living Expansion Pack is now available to download via Origin for PCs and Macs in North America, followed by worldwide availability on November 3.
Key features of The Sims 4 City Living include:
- Exploring the lively and densely populated City of San Myshuno, featuring four distinct neighborhoods including the new Arts Quarter, Spice Market, Fashion District and Uptown;
- Overcoming the charm and inherent challenges that come with a first apartment, such as cockroaches, leaky pipes, and electrical problems, as Sims work their way up to a beautiful penthouse with panoramic views;
- Getting closer with the neighbors as Sims experience a myriad of fun and awkward situations that could lead to romance, friendships, or even animosity;
- Embarking on three new, metropolitan careers as Sims make dramatic speeches as a Politician, exemplify culture as a Food or Art Critic, or Inspire the masses and earn followers while pursuing a career in Social Media;
- Experiencing five lively, cultural and dynamic street festivals all over the city while admiring street performers, participating in fun competitions, collecting unique swag, and more.
Developed by Maxis, The Sims 4 City Living Expansion Pack is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and is available to download for $39.99 on PC and Mac via Origin. For more information about The Sims 4™, follow.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4™ GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.
Get The Sims 4 City Living Expansion pack: